Privacy / Cookie Statement
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. The cookies send information back to the website each time you return.
You can learn more about cookies and their functions by visiting an information website like allaboutcookies.org.
COOKIES WE USE
STATISTICS / PERFORMANCE COOKIES
We uses those cookies to gather information about the way visitors use our website. These statistics provide us with insight into how often our webpages are visited, where on our website our visitors spend the most time, how often they interact with a page or part of a page. List of our partners that might be dropping statistics cookies: Google, Statcounter, Cloudflare.
These cookies are used to help measure the delivery and the performance of advertising campaigns and limit the number of times you see an advert.
Third-party targeted advertising cookies may be placed on your device by third-party advertisers, ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers.
Third-party targeted advertising cookies collect information about your browsing activity across multiple websites and online services in order to provide you with relevant advertisements on our websites and online services. Ad networks may share this information with the advertisers using their network. The information collected using these third-party advertising cookies does not identify you personally.
List of partners that might be dropping advertising cookies and their privacy policies can be found here: Ad Technology Providers
How Google uses information from sites or apps - https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Session cookies : is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory while you are surfing on a site. Session cookies are not stored on your computer for a long period of time, but always disappear when you shut down your web browser.
- Persistent or tracker cookies: saves a file on your computer for a long time; this kind of cookie has an expiry date. Persistent cookies help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future. When the expiry date has passed, the cookie is automatically deleted when you return to the website that created it.
- First party cookies: set by the website itself and can only be read by that site. These cookies are commonly used to store information such as your preferences, for use when you re-visit the site.
- Third party cookies: set by different domains from the one shown on the browser address bar that is by an organization other than the website owner. Third party advertising and analytics cookies are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. The third party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies that apply to those cookies.
- Flash cookies: also known as a local shared object, is a text file that is sent by a Web server to a client when the browser requests content supported by Adobe Flash, a popular browser plug-in.
Flash cookies are commonly used in website advertisements and videos. Our advertisers and third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
DISABLING / ENABLING COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You can delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings. Click on any of the browser links below for instructions.
Website users who don't want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party games and ads
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
It is www.365escape.com's policy to respond quickly to claims of intellectual property violation. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, www.365escapes.com will immediately disable and remove games or material in question.